…Has this been done before?
THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST! I FUCKING LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS! XD
Cutest shit ever aww
Someone hand me a tissue for my tears 😩☺️
Ever notice how when justifying a child’s misbehavior no one ever says stuff like “girls will be girls” or “she’s a girl”, but the list of things a “young lady” can’t do is almost endless?
You learn from a young age that masculinity comes with freedom; femininity comes with restrictions.
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
if jesus was here,right now what would he say? well He would probably say “why do i look so white in all these paintings” but,
Barcelona - 2103
On a demonstration for public education in Catalonia and Spain, the anarchist flag in front of one of the most expensives hotels in Barcelona.
T-FFED Team members encourage you to join our Visibility Project for trans and gender non-conforming/non-binary folx struggling with ED issues!
The ED treatment funding org Project Heal recently sponsored a photo exhibit entitled ‘The Many Faces of Eating Disorders,’ featuring the same archetype of mostly white, young, female, cis, able-bodied folx: http://www.refinery29.com/2014/06/70126/eating-disorder-recovery-photos#slide We want to situate EDs firmly in a social justice context; demonstrating what eating disorders REALLY look like and who suffers (often in silence) when we look at the folx most likely to struggle and least likely to be able to afford/access culturally competent and relevant treatment.
Let’s interrupt the total lack of marginalized community representation in ED media portrayal and draw attention to the epidemic of EDs in our trans and gender-variant communities, esp. low-income communities of color who cannot afford boutique recovery programs. Lack of representative research and access to affordable, gender-literate treatment does NOT eclipse the fact that we struggle disproportionately! Come join us in increasing visibility of EDs in our communities and in mainstream ED spheres! Find out more information and learn about how we’re working to transform the face of eating disorder recovery at www.transfolxfightingeds.org!
Young grizzly along highway 16, being omnivorous.
I believe in art,punk, and equality
being neutral isn’t being neutral
if you have the privilege of being neutral and you do it and stay silent, it only benefits the oppressors
your neutrality is literally never going to help those who are being crushed by an oppressive system
so don’t feel like you’re a good person for “not picking a side” because that oppressive system loves your passivity